Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Milton Fastest Growing Community in Canada

Milton Grew 70% since 2001 and I'm disgusted. Disgusted but not surprised. The destruction forges on as Milton's slime ball council tells news cameras it's for the best. I don't buy this. The original Milton residents are slowly seeing their town die, swallowed up by the slime that is the Torontonian. It's about time these people starting looking for a place to live elsewhere, and they should leave us in peace, immediately if possible.

Yes, harsh words but it's hard to see the town I've lived all my life in destroyed by filthy ex-Torontonians and a corrupt council. An election that was supposed to change things changed nothing. I'm seriously considering moving as soon as possible. We need to close our doors for business, permanently. No more growth.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Milton Fastest Growing Community in Canada"